Classes & Workshops
Classes are paid for in advance and non-refundable
Pilates sessions are not a substitute for medical counselling or treatment. If you have any doubts about the suitability of the exercises, you should refer back to your medical practitioner. The teacher can accept no liability for personal injury related to participation in a session, if:
- Your doctor has, on health grounds, advised you against such exercise.
- You fail to observe instructions on safety or technique.
- Such injury is caused by the negligence of another participant in the class/studio.
Exercise should be performed at a pace which feels comfortable for you. PAIN is the body’s warning system and should NOT BE IGNORED. Please inform your teacher immediately if you fell any discomfort during a session. Please also inform the teacher if you have felt any discomfort after a previous session.
I understand that Seraphina Pilates exercises involve hands-on correction and I hereby consent for my teachers to work in this way.
Retreat terms and conditions apply as per classes and workshops.
- A non refundable deposit of £200 is required on all bookings.
- Seraphina Pilates is not a tour operator. Flights are not included and are not the responsibility of Seraphina Pilates.
- Seraphina Pilates accepts no liability for any travel related delays or cancellations.
- Travel insurance and all health insurance are the responsibility of all guests participating on a Seraphina Pilates Retreat.
- Participants must ensure full responsibility for any and all insurance.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring they have all Retreat venue addresses and relevant contact numbers before travelling.
- 90 minutes of Pilates Classes are guaranteed daily (Fri-Sunday in Italy, Sunday-Thursday in Cyprus). Times and location are subject to change where weather or conditions cannot be avoided.